Sunday, June 28, 2009

Final Workshop Preparartions

As we come to the end of this Summer 1 2009 session of TSTM 544 class, we are making final adjustments and preparing for the workshops to be presented in the final week. We gathered all of the information and the final thing to do was to make sure we had everything in order. For our group we had all of our software and information. We just needed to add our information to the wiki. We also needed the input information for our participants to use when doing the activities we prepared for them. As far as the information we provided for them, we gave them basic info for the business letter and also test students with necessary inputs for the grade sheet activity. One thing I am concerned about is my video. It was actually harder than I thought it would be. If I wasn't messing the words up, it was some other audio discrepancy. But in the end it all came together. I believe these workshops will be a success. Now we just have to wait for the time to come.

1 comment:

  1. I think that it was everybody computer that was messing up with the video cause when i was doing mine every time i moved the mouse my voice would chop up and it was unable to hear. I was nervous about that also but as long as you showed that you did it everything will be fine. Speaking on the workshops everything that you did to make sure everything was good during the work shop was great. It was interesting to see the big smiles on the teachers face. As a whole we did a great job on the behind the scene work on the workshop

    ReplyDelete