Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer Class

This TSTM 544 is my first summer class ever. Coming into this class I didn't know what to expect. I figured the pace would be faster but I was concerned if getting the information would be successful. So, far everything has being going good. Even though we are just going into the third week of this class, I feel like everything is flowing smoothly. One of the main things I have learned that I have put to use already is the use of the FREE open source software that is readily available over the internet. Though my college career is coming to its end, I wish I had taken some summer classes earlier.

2 comments:

  1. I am with you brother, I wish I would have took advantage of the free software earlier in my college career too. Now that we are close to graduation, I get mad about all the unnecessary money I spent on software. But I didn't know this was your first summer class. Summer is great because its short. The classes are longer but long for a short period of time and the time fly's by. Fall and Spring semesters fly by so summer school is really swift. With summer classes its just so easy to get behind, that is the only difficult part about it. As a matter of fact this class is over after next week and we just started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flys when you are having fun! :=D

    Dr. Keane

    ReplyDelete